Hello everyone, I`m sorry, I haven`t been as chatty as I wanted to be on this here blog. I have so many things to write and share and comment on, but by the end of the day, when I finally get a chance to sit down in front of the computer I have so much admin to do for the next day and then I`m just too exhausted to write something pithy, especially on these keyboards from you know where. I`m doing well, moving a mile a minute, and going to keep this up until I burn out, at which point I`m espcaping to the north of Japan to this little hotsprings village, where it`s customary to wear bathrobes in in the streets.
Below are some pics from the Tokyo fish market, like everything else here, it`s the largest in the world. After getting blood, guts and glory slung all over me by the fish dealers, I and a couple of hostel comrades headed next door and enjoyed some Sushi Day, said to be the freshest, best sushi in the world (of course), and cost only about 10 USD a piece. I miss all y`allens. Stay tuned, love you.













5 comments:
wow! This makes a lot of fishfingers!!
didn't know where you are right now, wow I am impressed, deeply!
Yummy! I bet that place smells fantastic! I am so impressed already by your travels and you've only been gone two weeks. I love you!
ahahaha. totally know that feeling of being completely assaulted by dead fish. wait until you hit the thai markets with all that humidity. awesome on a stick, i promise.
wwLove the blog! Sounds like you are having a blast...can't wait to hear about your next adventure!
A fish market shirt would greatly please me.
Post a Comment